Adds a settings widget (designed by Deantendo#4265) that lets you change some properties of your flashlight. By default, you can open the widget by pressing Shift+L.
Adjusted Intensity and cone angle:
Adjusted Specular Scale:
The sliders are locked to useful ranges, but if you really want to "shine with the brightness of 1,000 suns" you can input a larger number into the textbox.
Please report any issues on my Discord server
Mod Logo and UI by Deantendo#4265
- Removed Settings Widget from Mod Config menu (it was there for testing and I forgot to remove it)
- Enabled changing light color temperature
- UI Scale Fix
- Brand new UI designed by Deantendo#4265
- Some new sliders
- Color Temperature slider is disabled until I finally learn how to utilize c++ in mods
- Settings will be loaded when play begins.
- If your flashlight was turned on when you entered a Hyper Tube, it will be turned back on when you exit it (configurable in the Mod Settings section of the Main Menu).
- Saved settings should actually save now