X3-Roads is a mod for creating flat and ramped roads. The mod comes with 34 foundation parts, like:
- Large corner (white & yellow)
- Small / inner corner (white & yellow)
- Left, center & right line (white & yellow)
- Left, center & right stiped line (white & yellow)
- Ramped (2m) left, center & right line (white & yellow)
- Ramped (2m) left, center & right stiped line (white & yellow)
- Inverted ramp for building "double ramps" (see last screenshot)
- Some decals like STOP (white)
With all these parts together, you can build many types of roads and also things like parking spots (see below). All ramps work like the vanilla double ramps (so you can build ramps together without building foundation "stairs" at the bottom).
No vanilla content was overwritten, so hopefully it will work with future updates.
- Overview / Showcase
- Showcase only (part of first video)
- Spotlight with Commentary (thanks Random Gamer!)
Sorry for the lags in my Videos -.-
INSTALLATION / USAGE
- Install SML (this is a mod manager, used by nearly all modders)
- Activate / Install this mod within the mod manager
- Unlock "X3-Roads" at Tier 1 in the HUB
- It will have it's own category in the build menu
WORKS GREAT WITH
- X3-Signs (as seen in the video)
- X3-MaVeGrAg (Autopilot Crash-Prevention, Path Copy/Paste and more) / COMING SOON
- Fixed shadows on flat and ramped roads (v1.0.1)
- Added inverted ramp (v1.0.2)
- Factory Carts don't work very well on my roads
QUESTIONS? BUGS? CONTACT ME VIA
WANT TO SUPPORT ME?
This would be soooo great! Modding is a lot of work beside my full-time job (as a software developer). But hey, I will stop crying ;) Thanks to every single supporter, even if it's just a dollar, every Coffee helps :)
YOUTUBER / STREAMER?
Feel free to use my mod, but please just link to this mod page in your description. If you earn money with your (modded) gameplay, please think about of supporting these modders (not just me), thanks!
@CSS-Team: If you have some work for externals, would love to work on Satisfactory as a freelancer ;). I have some experience with the UE4 and C++ (I'm a software developer).
Ficsit Mod-Logo: Icon by Deantendo#4265 (Icon from: https://www.flaticon.com/free-icon/road_3114049)