This Mod should fully work in Multiplayer.
Modules placed in the inner Inventory of the Suit can influence the bonuses provided by the Suit
!! This mod does not add any Modules nor any Suits !!! You will have to install other mods for that. !!
The mod has changed significantly since these videos were made, but they are still a good intro to how it works.
The Controls are:
- Hold Space to Activate Fly Mode
- Hold "Space" to ascend
- Hold "Shift" to accelerate directionally
- Hold "Left-Alt" to descend
- Press "L" to switch to 3rd Person Camera (only works with SML cheats enabled)
- Press "Right-Alt" to open the Equipment Inventory Window
- Equipment Inventory Window can be resized by dragging the bottom right corner
- Equipment Inventory Window can be dragged and moved on screen by grabbing the Title
Note that some controls will not do anything unless you have a module that grants you that ability
Keybinds can be adjusted in the Keybind Menu.
When equipped the Suits inner Inventory can be found in the Inventory UI ( This is using NogsPowersuit )
Fuse and Overdraw
If your suit runs out of power, you will enter Overdraw. The HUD's Fuse Indicator light will turn orange, your handheld controllers will gain a red warning background, and their Overdraw progress bar will begin to increase. While Overdrawing, you can consume an unlimited amount of power, but if you are still out of power when the Overdraw progress bar reaches the maximum, your suit will have to Reboot.
When your suit begins to reboot, all of your installed Modules will cease to function, and you must wait for the suit to reboot again before you can use them. This is certainly not advantageous while flying, or in a dangerous environment, so consider investing in modules that increase your Power Capacity or Power Generation.
Icons & UI Art by deantendo#4265
Assets Used: Freepik - Designed by macrovector_official