The area actions tool can be unlocked in T0 and is crafted in the Equipment Workshop, both for free.
Follow the progress on trello
How to use
Right click to open the menu. On the left side you will see the area selection and on the right the actions.
- Set corners. Click somewhere to place a corner (shown as a cylinder), click it again to remove it. This will also create some walls which define the area (note: the center of a building is used when checking if it is inside or not)
- Set minimum height.
- Set maximum height. Minimum and maximum height can be used on multi floor factories when you only want to dismantle some floors. Click to create a plane which shows the set height, click it again to remove it.
- Select all map
- Select a building
- Mass dismantle
- Set recipe
- Set truck/train station load/unload
- (UPDATED) Copy-Paste
- (UPDATED) Fill
- The corners need to be in clockwise order, otherwise you will end up with a crossing shape
- Acting on big areas takes a while
- Anything that takes 2 clicks to place is not copied, but I am working on a fix for that
- For Copy-Paste and Fill you can choose to use the build costs. This only takes items from storages, not from players.
See it in action: https://imgur.com/a/bZFa0md
You need the newest version of SML to use this mod.
Download SML into
SatisfactoryEarlyAccess\FactoryGame\Binaries\Win64, then copy