Hello. As you may have guessed; I am the UI guy.
I want to help you make your mod at least 5% cooler by designing a UI for it.
Things i can do for you:
1. Design Icons (mod, unlock etc...)
2. Design UI (you will have to implement until i have time to learn it)
3. Make sounds for your machines
4. Create and provide very punny machine product codes
5. Help you write item and mod descriptions
6. Help with mod ideas
But why take my word for it?
1. I have worked with the majority of modders here
2. I have worked on most mods in some way (sometimes just an icon, sometimes a UI, sometimes more...)
3. I have and do work on Refined Power / RR&D
4. I regularly work with Andre Aquila... yes... the man with a million mods.
5. I designed the look of the mod manager
6. I was a graphic designer in promotions and print for around 10 years
7. All the software and resources i use are properly licenced and/or credited
To see examples look in #art and #work-in-progress
"But how much does this cost?" Nothing. I do this for free and for fun. If your mod interests me i will be happy to work with you on it. Though i only do this for Satisfactory (which means i will decline non-Satisfactory projects or work)
I generally prefer to design a UI around a working mod so that i can fully understand how things interact.
Contacting me: @ me on the modding discord, my DMs are friends only (i will add you) - Deantendo#4265
There are some small requirements, though:
1. At the end of the mod page, please add this text:
<what i did> by Deantendo#4265
2. And the donation link code: Care to tip Deantendo?