Get your green fingers, thumbs and toes ready to delve into the satisfying world of farming!
This mod will add lots of items and a few buildings to help you grow food so you don't need to hunt for nuts or berries in the wild.
- Water collector not outputting water. Fixed in next update (v1.0.1)
Version 1.0.1 Information:
This mod now requires Satisfactory Item Dictionary (SID) to run please download that mod as well.
Water collectors have now been changed, the old water collectors will be removed from the game after you update.
Water collectors now need to be placed on any swimmable water source. Ouput per min has also been reduced as you can now place water collectors next to each other.
- Crops (Crops are grown in a greenhouse)
- Potatoes (Edible)
- Carrots (Edible)
- Cotton (Used to make fabric)
- Water (Crafted using paleberries or with water collectors)
- Alternative Recipes
- Medkit (aka Inhaler)
- Greenhouse Mk1
- A basic greenhouse for a beginner farmer, a manual greenhouse to get you started.
- Greenhouse Mk2
- An automated greenhouse for mass production of crops.
- Water Collector Mk1
- Water Collector Mk2 (v1.0.1)
- Composter (v1.0.1)
- Greenhouse Mk1
- Good Pumpkin (v1.0.1)
- Bad Pumpkin (v1.0.1)
Many more features to come! Please check out the WIKI for more information about the Mod and for upcoming information!
- Download and install the latest version of SML
- Download the latest version of Farming Mod
- Open the FarmingMod.zip file
- Copy FarmingMod_p.pak and FarmingMod_p.sig to SatisfactoryEarlyAccess\FactoryGame\Content\Paks
- Copy FarmingMod.dll to SatisfactoryEarlyAccess\FactoryGame\Binaries\Win64\mods
- Unlock the Schematics in the HUB and enjoy.
Some items have no use yet or way to craft them as they going to be released in a future update
No Images Yet