This mod makes it able to display streamlabs events into the ingame chat.
This mod might be unstable/unsafe and it's not tested in a real stream (yet), please PM on discord if you going to stream it so i can watch live/VOD for trouble shooting. Please back up your save files to be safe! Use at your own risk!
How to install:
- Place the xinput1_3.dll in
- Place Communication.dll into
SatisfactoryEarlyAccess\FactoryGame\Binaries\Win64\mods(create the folder if it doesn't exist)
- Start the game and close it again at home screen.
The game should created the file
- Edit the Communication.cfg to replace
Streamlabs token, the token must be inside the quotes!
- Switch the events you don't wanna have triggered by replacing
false. (Ignore channel_id, Guild_id and client secret those are place holder to get discord intagration too)
Streamlabs token can be found at the online dashboard:
setting -> API settings -> API tokens -> Your Socket API Token
Disclaimer: This mod need to provide your streamlabs API token to a server script I host, I promise to not store them nor will I use it other than to make this work. If you think the token is misused, please PM me and regenerate your token in streamlabs.
- You can make use of streamlabs test events to test if the mod is working.
- if the game has crashed, save the
SatisfactoryEarlyAccess\FactoryGame\Binaries\Win64\SatisfactoryModLoader.logfile before you restart the game and send it to me in pm afterwards, so i can debug it (hopefully).
- Sometime it fails to initialize , if you can't get streamlabs test events to the game. Restart the game.
- Some characters don't get displayed right into the game, like the € sign, no idea how i can fix it...
Please ping/DM on discord for more info and report issues!