This mod provides elevators that can have their destination floor heights customized to your liking. Floors can also be renamed to make it easier to remember where everything is in your factory.
Elevator control panel
Glass elevator and speed customization
- If you haven't already, install SML by dragging the latest
SML release's xinput1_3.dll into
- Extract the
ProgrammableElevatorMod.sigfiles from the zip file into
- Start Satisfactory as normal.
Where can I find the elevators?
The Mk1 elevator (3 floors/40m) is unlocked in tier 3, and the Mk2 (10 floors/400m) is in tier 5. After unlocking the milestones, they can be found under the Organization tab in the build gun.
How do I tell what the right height is?
Generally, walls and foundations have their height listed in their names. By default, walls are 4m high.
How do I call the elevator to the floor that I'm on?
Simply walk towards one of your set stops and the elevator will come to you automatically. If you accidentally told the elevator to leave without you in it, walk about one foundation away and come back.
- Larger elevator suitable for vehicles
- 'Floor target' buildings that you can build instead of specifying height
- Maybe visual indicators of where stops are set