X3-Signs is a mod for using different signs, which can be fully customized. The mod comes with 21 different signs, like:
- White Conveyor Signs (special size to match conveyor belts and conveyor wall holes)
- White Floor Signs for Floor-Montage with poles (different sizes)
- White Wall Signs for Front-Montage (different sizes)
- White Wall Signs for Side-Montage (different sizes)
- White Ceilling Signs for Ceilling-Montage with poles (different sizes)
- Green Highway Signs for Floor-Montage with poles (different sizes)
- Full Multiplayer-Support
- Font and Background Color can be changed (by RGB-Values / search for "color picker" on Google and use these values)
- Text-Size can be changed
- Text can have multiple lines (use
<br>for clean line breaks)
- Multi-Language Support (Cyrillic, Chinese, Japanese, and much more)
- You can use arrows and some other symbols (copy paste from here and from below, see "templates")
- Text can be on Front- and/or on Backside
- Sign-Position can be changed
- Sign-Size can be changed
- The Floor Poles will grow with the position and size
- The Ceilling Poles will grow up to the next level (if the sign's top is at 10m, the poles will grow up to 12m)
- Show/Hide every single Pole (including wall-side support)
- Export and Import all the settings to every sign of your choice (you can even edit the exported text and save it anywhere, so you can have your own templates)
- The Export/Import Format is: "
Text ___ Text-Size ___ Show Front Text (0/1)" and so on
- The Export/Import Format is: "
With all these parts together, you can build many types of alerts / informations (see some of them in the video / screenshots)
No vanilla content was overwritten, so hopefully it will work with future updates.
- Overview / Showcase
- Showcase only (part of first video)
- Spotlight with Commentary (thanks Random Gamer!)
Sorry for the lags in my videos -.-
INSTALLATION / USAGE
- Install SML (this is a mod manager, used by nearly all modders)
- Activate / Install this mod within the mod manager
- Unlock "X3-Signs" at Tier 1 in the HUB
- It will have it's own category in the build menu
- You have to aim on the ground, even with wall and ceilling signs (if you want them higher, just edit the hight, or build a higher foundation and aim at it, delete it when you're done)
WORKS GREAT WITH
- X3-Roads (as seen in the video)
- New pole textures (v1.0.1)
- Multiplayer-Support (v1.0.2)
- Migration for old settings (v1.0.2)
- Changeable Colors (v1.0.3)
- Multi-Language Support (v1.0.3)
- None at the moment
QUESTIONS? BUGS? CONTACT ME VIA
WANT TO SUPPORT ME?
This would be soooo great! Modding is a lot of work beside my full-time job (as a software developer). But hey, I will stop crying ;) Thanks to every single supporter, even if it's just a dollar, every Coffee helps :)
YOUTUBER / STREAMER?
Feel free to use my mod, but please just link to this mod page in your description. If you earn money with your (modded) gameplay, please think about of supporting these modders (not just me), thanks!
You can use these templates (just copy the whole line and use the "Import" function
- Big Parking Sign:
℗ ___ 100 ___ 1 ___ 1 ___ 1 ___ 0 ___ 0 ___ 0 ___ 0 ___ 0 ___ 0 ___ 600 ___ 250 ___ 250 ___ 10 ___ 125 ___ 255, 255, 255 ___ 34, 120, 224
- Small Parking Sign:
℗ ___ 60 ___ 1 ___ 1 ___ 0 ___ 1 ___ 0 ___ 0 ___ 0 ___ 0 ___ 0 ___ 300 ___ 150 ___ 150 ___ 10 ___ 75 ___ 255, 255, 255 ___ 34, 120, 224
- Some Symbols for copy/paste:
- ←↑→↓↖↗↘↙ ↰↱↲↳↴↵ ⇦⇧⇨⇩≪≫ ℗Θ☒⚠☠☢✇☣⚛♻ ⊕⊖⊗⊘⊝✖✕〼 ①②③④⑤⑥⑦⑧⑨⑩⑪⑫⑬⑭⑮⑯⑰⑱⑲⑳ ❶❷❸❹❺❻❼❽❾❿ ◇♡☺
- I used the font from fontspace.com
@CSS-Team: If you have some work for externals, would love to work on Satisfactory as a freelancer ;). I have some experience with the UE4 and C++ (I'm a software developer).