Key parts of Micro Manage have been rewritten in C++ for greater functionality. Since this is a fairly major structural change it will need some testing and is marked as an ALPHA release. Multiplayer functionality should still be fully supported.
Buildable objects changed with Micro Manage:
- WILL NOW return items when they are deconstructed!
- CAN NOW be selected with the pipette tool!
- WILL NOT delete any inventory content!
- WILL NOT lose connections to things like belts, wires, and pipes! (mostly, see Known Problems)
- WILL NOT reset to default paint color!
Additionally, wires will update their visual connection to buildings as they are moved (belts and pipes are still left hanging visually)