- Satisfactory Experimental v0.3.6.9 Build 136970 or Later - Factory Skyline Alpha 0.0.8 or Later
- Satisfactory Early Access v0.3.6.5 Build 136408 - Factory Skyline Alpha 0.0.7
Note that: A wrong version may cause a crash or can not call the menu
- Press 'R' in game to call the menu
- Right Click on the design file to rename it
- Factory Skyline is designed for building extreme huge factorys
- Blueprint editing: Add, Remove, Clear, Dismantle...
- Selecting operation based on area and connection
- Asynchronous Copy/Paste and auto Repeat based on custom displacement.
- All basic buildings are supported
Assistant Tookit for Creative Mode:
- Fly mode with Sprint
- Invincible Player
- Infinite Ammo
- Fog Removal
- Design file Operation: Save, Move, Multi-Select...
- Change settings/color for batch of factorys
- Railroad Switch Support
- Stability Optimization
- Multiplayer unsupported
- Can not Cut and Connect Pipelines when build Pump/Junction Cross on them
How to Change Key Map
- First: You need to open the command system of SML (/config/SML.cfg, "enableSMLCommands": true)
- Second: Type /Skyline command in the chat box to change the key setting
- Some Example
- /Skyline Rebind Menukey R
- /Skyline Rebind Menukey LeftAlt
- /Skyline Rebind Menukey Zero
- /Skyline Reset
- Note That: The Key-Mapping Hint of the Build Gun will not change after rebinding, but they are the same key.